• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

Maina's don't say "Dontcha know". Sarah Palins say "Dontcha know". But prittygudinn'tit? The rest were spot on.

Yeah, actually I was born in Waterville, and my family's been in Maine since before the first Elizabeth was queen. I sorta know how they sound. ;)

Upvote 0
9571703.jpg

Upvote 0
IS2 with mutator Armored Beast was epic. I've had some good fun in DH tanking. But for some reason it does not compare to the times of playing on Debrecen with AB mutator. Unlikely in DH, where german side clearly dominated on every tank map which forced allies to use hide and ambush tactics, on Debrecen both sides had equally fearsome weapons, which somehow made tank battles extremely fierce and exciting. Germans had Panther with fast reload and pretty accurate gun, soviets on the other hand had IS2 with its almighty 122mm, capable of blowing up tanks with 1 shell and reflecting shots from PzIV.

IS2 - YouTube

Last edited:
Upvote 0