• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

iron sights sensitivity

nLK

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 22, 2015
Long time CS/quake player here.

Anyone else find it frustrating how slow the iron sight's sensitivity is compared to the hipfire? I play on a lowish sensitivity and when i use the ironsights the speed is so slow its worthless.

Wondering if they are going to add a ratio setting for it, or perhaps a different sensitivity slider.

I'm in the same boat here, and although I had similar struggles in KF1 it didn't feel nearly as bad.

At the moment I'm playing on 10 in game sensitivity at 400 DPI. That feels about right for hipfire sens however whenever I use ADS the sensitivity is so slow that I end up running off my (very large) mousepad.

There 100% needs to be an ADS sensitivity slider in this game, or perks like sharpshooter when they appear will be unplayable for people like me. Other than that I feel like Tripwire did a great job with the game.

It's certainly not the first game which doesn't feel catered to low sensitivity player and I'm sure it won't be the last.

Upvote 0