• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

In Game Pride and Admiring 🏆✨

Hypnotic

Grizzled Veteran
  • Jan 14, 2014
    Bulgaria
    Introduction :
    This idea is more in the social part of the game :) with one is a nice touch to sprinkling a litle bit with completely new introduction ( it was never seen in KF so far ) .
    Here we can introduce the achievements as something that will give proud of the owner and admiration to the players in the game with who playing with .
    The Idea :
    We can have a few distinctive achievements please don't flood with this because will lose its pride and uniqueness ( let's say one for the devs , one for community moderators and last one is for the regular people who achieve it by contributing with meaningfulness / significance - coming up with great really good ideas for improving the game or .... and in this sense maybe this is even more specialized 4 for in tap menu for who is the admin of the server ) also we can highlight it even further we can add to the entering of such a person in the servers some sort of unique verry short unobtrusive , quiet , discreet sound as the sound when steam friend entering in game , WIn. 10 sound when the device cannot be turned on , the windows speech recognition options ...

Very important - if it can be implemented in better way i'm not against it !

How to do it - so if the player have one achievement should have in game some sort of option in inventory section to choose are he want to show in game the little bit distinguishing icon next to his health bar , above him what is best ....

Pros and cons :
    - proud to the owners and admiring for the players around him especially at the moments with the community events
    - will add a little bit connection with the social services such as the Official Forum , Diskord ...
    - somehow will push up more people to be involved with the game in a good way .
    - minimalist freaks will say there are is a lot icons on the screen - here the solution is all players have the option in menu to disable all icons in game :)

Last edited:
    Upvote 0
    I mean... isn't that what the prestige system is about? Or skins? Hell, I remember how you could unlock new characters in the first game by completing certain events. I feel those are similar bragging rights.

I wouldn't be against customizing a title card or something, which is pretty common in modern fighting games (or in Call of Duty for that matter), but it shouldn't be yet another excuse for microtransactions.

I'm always for giving out more customization tools to players, as it often allows you to showcase your personality. But it shouldn't become overly cluttered or a big open market like CS:GO has become.

Upvote 0