• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

In Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
im betting if its left as just a mod not enough people will know about it and as a result the player count will be way to small. look at Casus Belli. great, great "mod" but because it's just a mod not many know about it so it doesn't get played and that a real shame! would hate to see that happen to incountry!
Then as fans of the mod we should help get it known amongst the community and other people who haven't played RO.

Upvote 0
i'm so looking forward to this! now that RS is on the horizon does TWI have any plans to help this mod out??? i sure hope so.

While right now ICV has no plans on becoming another official expansion like Rising Storm is, rest assured that all the guys at Tripwire Interactive have been very helpful with questions, troubleshooting, and all sorta stuff of that nature.
Many of us on In Country team have a history working with Tripwire from the RO1 and the RO-mod days.

Upvote 0
im betting if its left as just a mod not enough people will know about it and as a result the player count will be way to small. look at Casus Belli. great, great "mod" but because it's just a mod not many know about it so it doesn't get played and that a real shame! would hate to see that happen to incountry!

I think that most of the RO2 community is aware of In Country.. the true test will be if there are people that only hear about RO2 because someone suggested they play In Country (much I did for Mechwarrior:Living Legends, and I know many people did for Darkest Hour, so on)

Upvote 0
I hope for the best regarding ICV. I personally can't wait for it to be released and will be playing as much as I can! I just hope there's a good following...

Better yet, hope it gets whitelisted. Then again.. it may nor be needed as TWI is looking into doing something similar in the program.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.