• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

In country screens

Upvote 0
So glad somebody in that battlefield thread let me know RO 1 doesn't have jump. We better patch that out right away!
ummmm RO1 has a jump but only works when you have a descent power of stamina left in you right?,if you over run yourself you cant jump and it makes sence.....if your barelly breathing after running with all that equipement on you you cant just super man jump a wall above your belly....

Yes Yoshiro,patch it!!! while at it add a jump perk x2 :p

Upvote 0
So glad somebody in that battlefield thread let me know RO 1 doesn't have jump. We better patch that out right away!
Huh? If that was a response to my post then I think you really misunderstood what I was saying. All I'm trying to get across is that it's clear that lots of people all over the interwebs are taking the system reqs posted on Steam as fact. Its not the end of the world, but it might be worth taking down the system reqs in Steam if they're not official.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
if any dev team members cna read this or if someone can relay this to them, you should take screen shots from a higher angle, tbh. ue3 ground textures can be iffy at times, as evident in the first shot. but yes, it looks very well done at the moment anyway. please be sure to also include plenty of undergrowth in dense jungle regions. i'm sure the first screen is more of an opening or plain area or an area cut out for roads.

Upvote 0
Did you read what Yosh wrote hockeywarrior? He's clearly talking about the guy complaining about not being able to jump in RO...which is retarded because you can.

@213, the majority of us peruse the forums often, but you can give us some feedback on our forums where it will definitely get read. Or at the very least, post in our thread in the modding section.

Upvote 0