• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Implmenting weapons

foolsmate

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 18, 2011
Hey guys,

How do I get my weapon model into the game to shoot it?

Its a really simple question and I've been scouring google but I just can't figure it out.

Kleist

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 3, 2009
Deutschland
Maybe dibbler67 could help you. If you have everything ready and just need to bring it into the game.

Which weapon(s) by the way? :D

Last edited:

dibbler67

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 4, 2011
Texas
Hey guys,

How do I get my weapon model into the game to shoot it?

Its a really simple question and I've been scouring google but I just can't figure it out.
There's a lot of work to be done to get a new weapon in game! Can you tell me what you have done?

The big obstacle is the animations. If you're making a weapon very similar to current weapons (for example the Mosin-Nagant M44) then you can jump that hurdle relatively easily.

foolsmate

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 18, 2011
Yeah it's a lasgun, from warhammer 40k and I've rigged it to just use the animations for the m1 carbine. I need to make a few adjustments to the animations once I teach myself how, like removing the slide racking from the reload animation, but its functional enough for now.