• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Cheers. Any idea as to why it's not client side in the first place? Is applying damage to vehicles too complex for client side somehow? If so, would it be possible to have it shoot a client side bullet that can only harm infantry, and a server side bullet that can only harm vehicles?

Yes I believe there may have been performance issues behind it, and your idea is exactly what I had in mind - that the weapon would shoot "2" projectiles ;)

We'll see what we can do, we plan on having a solution at some point; especially since we'll soon have more than 1 AT Rifle in the game :)

Upvote 0
Okay. I wanted to rickroll you by uploading video called " IOM 1,15 so many new vehicles " which actually contained rickroll. but i failed, because my video was just banned in all countries for having this rickroll.
Although i wanted to rickroll you, in the middle of video there was a 30 sec period where i actually show the part of big surprise. Seriously i dont joke now and i dont want to lie or do something bad, i REALLY made a rickroll video and put little video with part of big surprise in its middle. But thanks to youtube nobody can watch it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0