• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

-Weapons now have proper ammunition reserves and a better weight system. This does not affect *too* many weapons but there were a few in particular that needed to be addressed.

Would I be hoping for too much if this means an SVT has a defined set of clips and cartridges available, and you can choose to reload which?

-All weapons now have much more IronSight zoom; this does NOT affect the world. There is still no "world" zoom. The bug regarding accuracy with this zoom has been fixed.

Can you elaborate? More IS zoom? is this when the no-zoom parameter is set to false?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Would I be hoping for too much if this means an SVT has a defined set of clips and cartridges available, and you can choose to reload which?

You can't 'pick' which mags to reload from, but the SVT starts with 5 mags.

As to the zoom thing, what Dibbler said. The weapon looks bigger on the screen when you aim it, but the world still remains at 70fov.

Upvote 0
A heads up, I'm implementing most of the changes outlined here:

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=80660

Now that I can work with Maya and GIMP, I can change practically any of those tiny little details you (my fellow authenticity freaks :D) can point out to me. This means green Panzergrenadier epaulets and a naked steel SVT among others (proper SS ranks and hopefully sleeve ranks and collar outlines to come.) Simply point them out!

Upvote 0
A heads up, I'm implementing most of the changes outlined here:

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=80660

Now that I can work with Maya and GIMP, I can change practically any of those tiny little details you (my fellow authenticity freaks :D) can point out to me. This means green Panzergrenadier epaulets and a naked steel SVT among others (proper SS ranks and hopefully sleeve ranks and collar outlines to come.) Simply point them out!

I heard Soviet soldiers shouldn't have epaulets at all. As I understand they were introduced only after Stalingrad, but not in that time period at all!
The reason for that is that the Soviet power saw it fit that these epaulets were a heritage of the old Tsar power, thus only during the war these things were restored to better distinguish militaries of different ranks.

Upvote 0
Spoiler!

would that be possible? I really like the IJA soldiers running around looking like a bush, though for the eastern front we should stay with helmet only :IS2:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

I feel almost guilty for asking, since you guys are putting so much awesome stuff in this already, and I don't want to delay the mod needlessly, but would the following be possible?
Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0