• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

I will update the Mutator test server once I download. Any closer to offering this up for white listing.

You seem to be adding more and more features. Maybe get something whitelisted. STAT !

Cat, it's in the works I promise :eek:!

Meanwhile, I don't recommend trying to put it on your server. It will crash! It's being looked into however.

Upvote 0
So same thing as before? Need to move any files from unpublished to published?

UPDATED 11/20/2013

NEWEST VERSION: http://www.mediafire.com/download/17...haulMutator.7z

IMPORTANT: If you have previously subscribed, unsubscribe then place the extracted ROGame directory with the one found in C:\Users\<your name>\Documents\My Games\RedOrchestra2 and merge and overwrite all files.

If any of my files are still in C:\Users\<your name>\Documents\My Games\RedOrchestra2\ROGame\Unpublished or any of its sub-directories, delete them or be sure you aren't launching with the -useunpublished option.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I think that is similar to my way^^

I have unzip the files - copy & paste all into
C:\Users\YourName\Documents\My Games\RedOrchestra2\ROGame

Then copy & paste the SoundMutator.u (you found this file in the downloaded files: ROGame/Unpublished/CookedPC/Script ) into
this file: \Steam\SteamApps\common\Red Orchestra 2\ROGame\CookedPC

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks for the link.

I wonder though why is a Soundmutator altering other things like zoom? Why not keep that separate?
Like for me, i like the aimzoom, and also new sounds. But now it's one of the other.

All starts with dibblers sound Mutator, then it become larger and larger and ohter modders cooperate with dibbler and so we have a all in one mod now. But with toggleable options. So everybody could use his favorite settings.

But another question. Have you ever try the game without any zoom (I don

Upvote 0
I just updated the main post in this thread.

The reason the scope has grown so much is because the lengths I had to go to to change seemingly trivial things were so great that it would have broken compatibility with other seemingly trivial things had I released those things as separate mutators.

However, people wanted those things changed so I did my best to make them and to compromise I made them configurable options.

Upvote 0
I respectfully think it's time for a new thread with whatever name the new mod will live under. It would raise the awareness among others for one thing with the announcement of it.

All right, I'd like some name suggestions though :D

Overhaul Mutator seems popular.

Edit: Darn it Kleist now I have a lot to choose from :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0