• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Im a little angry with you Tripwire or Valve..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait.. so you bought the game, days befor the christmas holidays, and then, when the holidays did roll around, you honestly didnt think that there wouldnt be CHRISTMAS SPECIAL PRICES for those games? I mean, it is even common sense. I would of just waited for the holidays to come because they ALWAYS have some sort of price deals around that time.

You were stupid enough to fall into that trap, Now you can dig yourself out of it. You complaining to the company for stupid choices like that is like smashing your face against a glass window then ranting on the company how the glass cut up your face. **** off.

Reactions: Sammers
Upvote 0
Wait.. so you bought the game, days befor the christmas holidays, and then, when the holidays did roll around, you honestly didnt think that there wouldnt be CHRISTMAS SPECIAL PRICES for those games? I mean, it is even common sense. I would of just waited for the holidays to come because they ALWAYS have some sort of price deals around that time.

You were stupid enough to fall into that trap, Now you can dig yourself out of it. You complaining to the company for stupid choices like that is like smashing your face against a glass window then ranting on the company how the glass cut up your face. **** off.

Well Christmas Update and price cut was in the same day that the Steam Christmas sales started, it was like "Hey this our christmas sale for you".

And god, I dont have NOTHING against TRIPWIRE, only I was a LITTLE upset about this, I dont want a refund, I will buy more TRIPWIRE games, guys seriously forget this

Reactions: Slappy Cromwell
Upvote 0
I feel betrayed because I thought Tripwire is a friendly company that they give us a lot of content for free but like all companies they need money because its bussiness, that was my mistake.

Are you f***ing kidding me?

Theyve given ALL their content for free except for the character packs which are purely cosmetic meaning theres no pressure on purchasing them, and you dare to complain they are greedy because the game went on another sale?

Not to mention the whole game costs only around 20 dollars and its easilly hundreds of hours of gameplay. Pretty good deal for a game that cheap. Plus its been on sale numerous time for about 5 dollars...

Now, why dont you step back, think about the stupid things you said and then apologize. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
I bought Killing Floor a week ago in the Christmas Update because I thought this was the Christmas sale for Killing Floor, so I didnt wait the Christmas sales for this game, my mistake :/

I lost only a few dollars, but I could buy us a character pack for example with that.

Of course I dont want a refund but I feel a little betrayed.

Heres your problem: PEBKC

Problem exists between keyboard and chair.

Upvote 0
I bought Killing Floor a week ago in the Christmas Update because I thought this was the Christmas sale for Killing Floor, so I didnt wait the Christmas sales for this game, my mistake :/

I lost only a few dollars, but I could buy us a character pack for example with that.

Of course I dont want a refund but I feel a little betrayed.

Heres your particular issue, I googled it for you: PEBKC

Problem exists between keyboard and chair.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.