• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IGN Best of 2011

Say what you want about BF3 & MW3 but at least those games know what they are. I doubt you'll find any developer initiated polls in their forums asking the fans what the game should be. RO2 does not deserve to win or really even be nominated. I don't say this out of malice, just my honest opinion of the game as it is today. Hopefully, things will be better in 2012.

Upvote 0
I don't have BF3, Beta was not good enough, I try to play on Caspian Border and Metro, and simply don't like it.
I played Bad Company 2 a lot, so I know how Battlefield games looks like.
Now I'm RO2 player.

I don't need Battlefield anymore, RO2 is what I want to play until I die, maybe RO3 in the future who knows...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I don't have BF3, Beta was not good enough, I try to play on Caspian Border and Metro, and simply don't like it.
I played Bad Company 2 a lot, so I know how Battlefield games looks like.
Now I'm RO2 player.

I don't need Battlefield anymore, RO2 is what I want to play until I die, maybe RO3 in the future who knows...

Just wanna say, if your impressions of the Battlefield series are based only off of Bad Company 2, then you've got the wrong impression as Bad Company 2 doesn't hold a candle to Battlefield 2, nor does BF3 either.

Upvote 0
Just wanna say, if your impressions of the Battlefield series are based only off of Bad Company 2, then you've got the wrong impression as Bad Company 2 doesn't hold a candle to Battlefield 2, nor does BF3 either.

Friend of mine who play BC2 for 1200h told me, that BF3 is very similar, and I trust him sorry.
Anyway this is not my point.
My point is I don't need game like Battlefield 3 becouse I have Red Orchestra2 which makes me happy.

Upvote 0
Friend of mine who play BC2 for 1200h told me, that BF3 is very similar, and I trust him sorry

Er, you might want to re-read my post as that's what I also said. BF3 is similar to BC2, not to BF2 (which is very good).

My other point was that you should play BF2 to experience what Battlefield is really all about, and ignore BC2/BF3.

Upvote 0
Er, you might want to re-read my post as that's what I also said. BF3 is similar to BC2, not to BF2 (which is very good).

My other point was that you should play BF2 to experience what Battlefield is really all about, and ignore BC2/BF3.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, yes I know what you mean.
I read a lot about the power of mods for BF2.

Upvote 0