• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

If any TripWire Developer reads this, let me know what you think!

steve2142

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 29, 2016
I found the character customization one of the most immersive and my favorite aspect of this game and your other games, this is an absolutely fantastic game, and i just wanted to add if at all possible, the ability to customize pants and body type of the character. (Like COD:Infinite Warfare, Insurgency, and DOOM). Maybe baggier pants, Tiger camo pants, and just a wide variety of different pants and pant models. And a shorter stockier body type, a tall skinny body type, etc. With an addition like this to the customization it will be par with current AAA titles. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Whilst I like the idea of different sized soldiers running around I think it might cause some gameplay issues, like for example a difference in height of player viewed vision vs the actual height of the player as seen by other players, which could lead to instances of someone's head sticking over a wall as viewed from the outside whilst on said someone's screen it looks as if he's well behind cover.

In short I think it would be a nightmare for the devs to adjust for this, but if they can do it, well then hey I'm all for it.

As for the different pants etc, I believe something like that is already in? Anyway that should definitely be possible.

Upvote 0
Skyrilla;n2280106 said:
Forget about height, rather include body types: Skinny, Average, Athletic, Muscular, Stocky (aka thick).
The hitbox-problem remains. Noone want's to play a thick soldier with larger hitboxes... and the developers don't want to adjust the hitboxes to thicker body types :D

I think the sacrifice is way larger than the benefit.

Upvote 0