• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Idea for fixing the pistol and other weapons

zombie_lockdown

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 24, 2017
Weapon inventory version 2

This is for players who want the 9mm, knife and healing dart weapons (with no ammo) on rotation

I’m just trying to keep everyone happy!

-pistol is back on rotation

-when you bring up the weapon inventory (hold triangle/Y) you now get a list of your current weapons, listed above the inventory

-when using the inventory, you can now press R2/RT on a weapon to add or remove it from the weapon rotation

-primary weapons remain on rotation, even if that weapon has no ammo, by pressing L2/LT on the weapon in the inventory. Press once again to remove.

It doesn’t have to be the setup that I’ve chosen, and the weapon list is just for a visual guide, for the weapons you have on rotation.
You could make the weapon green on the list for example, to indicate the weapon is now stuck on rotation

Last edited:
Reactions: Humam2104
Also, A possible fix for this on PC:
Open Documents\KillingFloor2\Kfgame\KFinput.ini and scroll to line #543 and set this value to true.
This would make the Triangle (Y) Button on the gamepad switch to the last used weapon.
This was very helpful for me on PC.
1601848657078.png

Reactions: zombie_lockdown
Upvote 0