• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Idea: a LAW perk ?

well

well

How About A Demolitions Expert? perk Bonus's Include, Increase carrying capacity, Resistant To explosion damage, Explosives upgraded every rank and add a few weapons like Landmine grenade Launcher Wall mines. that kinda thing, all of his stuff would be kinda expensive, weigh alot That kind of thing? To level up this perk you would probaly have to inflict X Amount of damage Or Kill X Amount Of a Certain type of enemy? it Would be A Little Overpowered though

Upvote 0
I Think There Should be a explosive specific perk. Add in a grenade launcher,landmines. And i think there should be something like a bomb that attaches to doors so when specimens open the door they explode. My guess is though that none of that will happen though. Would be pretty awesome though

It'd fix the law, that's for sure.

Upvote 0
I Think There Should be a explosive specific perk. Add in a grenade launcher,landmines. And i think there should be something like a bomb that attaches to doors so when specimens open the door they explode. My guess is though that none of that will happen though. Would be pretty awesome though

It probably won't happen, but one thing I've been thinking about suggesting would be something like a "saboteur" perk. Nothing major, only minor bonuses to clip size and reload time to each weapon, can't weld door shut, but instead sticks things like explosives on them or something. And with guns, and this is the big one, be able to "gimp" specimens occasionally, not exactly crippling them, but slowing them down just enough to be dealt with before they deal serious damage.

Edit: Demolitions perk? Nevermind. xD

Last edited:
Upvote 0