• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF I want more guns (non DLC's!)

Lol you guys are touchy about the CoD reference eh? 3 letters and it starts a ****fest. My point is let's not use guns we've seen 1000 times before, like the UMP, the AK, the Spas-12, glock, RPG, RPK, 357 revolver etc etc etc. Can we even be half-original with weapon selection? CoD has a decent variety, but they use the same ones, slightly tweaked, every game. First you have the WW2 ak47, then the modern ak47, then the future ak47, except each one has a different name so let's pretend not to notice.

That is Call of Duty for all of us. Then what weapons do you like if not the typical bang-sticks (Shooter, mind you!)? Biological transformation is already in both prototypes. Magic is used already in fantasy games. Melee is nothing new too. Elemental warfare is also used in some games: Bioshock. War machinery of any kind is already used too. So? Do you suggest some very new weapons? What would that be? Psychic powers? Typing of the dead overkill?

And yes, the TAR is also a very decent weapon. I prefer almost any weapon over the AK or SWD because they are just TOO OVERPOPULATED and the-only-known-guns. I want to show, that I am not such a low type if you get what I mean.

Upvote 0
Lol you guys are touchy about the CoD reference eh? 3 letters and it starts a ****fest
No not so much. The main thing for me was the Tavor. I've never seen it in a game before and it pains me that it's already considered lame because CoD stepped up the the plate and put it in. Some of the other weapons have been done abit before though.

Upvote 0
The TAR-21 is actually a pretty cool gun, I just saw it grouped with Spas-12, WA2000, Ak47, throwing knife, etc. and thought I was playing MW2. Also lol I never said we can't use any guns, or we need magic powers, I just said let's choose some nice looking, cool-sounding guns to be badass with, not the same 4 every game or movie ever uses like the OP suggests. But speaking of mind powers, I wouldn't mind telekinesis and laser vision.

Upvote 0
I want a free t-shirt too now. OP, can you give me all of these things? I'd like the guns modeled, textured, coded and balanced as well as the t-shirt.

Thanks in advance!

How about you make like a tree and **** off Mr. I'm So Smart Cause I Have My Grade 12. Catch a boat to fukoffity land. That's what I think of FREE. Free killed my father and raped my mother.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
there's plenty of standard issue guns out there that aren't featured in games because they aren't perceived as "cool" (but they actually are awesome)

like hell, I want to fight with a FN49, a original CETME rifle, a Port Said SMG, etc.

but no they aren't tacticool and modern so craptivision won't add them. This is why we think you're a cod fan.

Upvote 0
I've never been a fan of the CETME for whatever reason.

cetme.jpg

Upvote 0