• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I pose a question, TWI...

mamoo

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 19, 2009
East Sussex, England
When yo decided to make a game set in England (or Britain, I don't want to upset the Scottish), had any of the devs or staff been to Britain? or did you go for research? or does a dev live there? or did you just look at photos?

I saw the woodland map and thought 'that could be my local woods' never found an abandoned base in my local woods though, plenty of pillboxes, but no base.

When yo decided to make a game set in England (or Britain, I don't want to upset the Scottish), had any of the devs or staff been to Britain? or did you go for research? or does a dev live there? or did you just look at photos?

I saw the woodland map and thought 'that could be my local woods' never found an abandoned base in my local woods though, plenty of pillboxes, but no base.

lol this is a fantasy game. If it were realistic that would limit the potential for what kind of maps they could make.

Upvote 0

Agreed. I also did not find any manor in the middle of my local swamp.

Damn you tripwire and your careless mapping antics!

Upvote 0