• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I never asked for this...

rechz

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 15, 2011
I just instantly went 90 level hero,with lots of unlocks and stuff.Y U DO THIS Tripwire?

Its like the game said "Oh hi there.I heard your stats didn't record at all.Here,have all these stats.Have fun!Kthxbai." and went away running.

Seriously,its cool but I don't want all these stuff.Even if you don't do a GLOBAL STAT RESET,add a "RESET STATS" button.

And PLEASE fix the stats and achievements COMPLETELY.Sometimes they don't work at all,sometimes they do,and sometimes,they give you stuff you didn't even earn.

Why is a simple stat system so hard to make for you,when you have made THE BEST AND MOST INNOVATIVE SHOOTER I have seen for years?Come on Tripwire.

I just instantly went 90 level hero,with lots of unlocks and stuff.Y U DO THIS Tripwire?

Its like the game said "Oh hi there.I heard your stats didn't record at all.Here,have all these stats.Have fun!Kthxbai." and went away running.

Seriously,its cool but I don't want all these stuff.Even if you don't do a GLOBAL STAT RESET,add a "RESET STATS" button.

And PLEASE fix the stats and achievements COMPLETELY.Sometimes they don't work at all,sometimes they do,and sometimes,they give you stuff you didn't even earn.

Why is a simple stat system so hard to make for you,when you have made THE BEST AND MOST INNOVATIVE SHOOTER I have seen for years?Come on Tripwire.

Lots of people have this problem.
I had it the first day I got this game.
They will fix this. But don't know when that's gonna be.

Upvote 0