• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I lol ed.

"It's hard to believe any citizen of our country would wish to buy such a thoroughly un-British game."

I completely agree and I demand any un-British elements be removed from the UK at once!

Right where's Lemon, he still here? :p

Actually he can stay he had floating kitties in his sig, most of the stuff that makes Britain Britain can go though.

And in regards to the game, what would he prefer? British solidiers fighting Americans? Its a game you need a red to your blue.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'll send him a little mission I made for ArmA thats got suicide bombers and you have to crash a C10 into the International Hotel at Quesh Kibrul.

Anyhow people like Fox are a lot more dangerous than any dumb video game.

Hey, what happens in ROHo if the Axis win the campaign :eek:, he will have to call in Dads Army.

Upvote 0
I'll send him a little mission I made for ArmA thats got suicide bombers and you have to crash a C10 into the International Hotel at Quesh Kibrul.

Anyhow people like Fox are a lot more dangerous than any dumb video game.

Hey, what happens in ROHo if the Axis win the campaign :eek:, he will have to call in Dads Army.

next time a reich rises, you'll know who or what to blame.. got it?

Upvote 0
So by his idiotic reasoning we should ban any game where one gets to play a country, or a group of people that were the "bad guys" at one point in time.

Yeah, it's silly really. Every single country has done terrible things throughout history, there's no way anyone can deny it.

I guess a game where you can play as the Taliban should be banned in UK, a game where you can play as UK should be banned in Afghanistan. :p

Upvote 0