• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I keep lagging.

I'm not sure where to look for firmware for this router. I googled it, but couldn't find anything. Even if I did get it I'm not sure if I'd have to install the firmware on my dad's computer cause that's the computer that he installed the router on in the first place...

I guess I'll look into it....

Upvote 0
Generally the router will have its own flash memory. Although it may have been installed from "Computer A" you can browse to it from another PC to administer it, although that may require you to enable remote admin from "Computer A" to begin with.

Or - seriously - consider replacing the router. They are not a lot of money, and if the thing is faulty it will be no end of trouble.

Upvote 0
I give up. I'm just gonna not play RO. I appreciate all of the help, but seeing as nothing worked...

Anyways. I loved the game while it worked alright, very good game. I hope maybe in the future we'll come up with something that'll make it not lag, cause I really want to play it.

But as for now, I'll uninstall.

Thanks.

Upvote 0
Ok. I've found that it has nothing to do with the graphics or the sound. So it must be the router or something. I'm not gonna try to fool with it. RO's a great game, but I don't want to have to buy a new router just because of it.

I might down the road, but right now, no way.

I love RO. But since it is the only game that behaves this way I am not going to do anything.

Upvote 0