• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Humble Bundle Week!

Wow, never did I expect that my fairly random guess of 127,500 would be so close to the mark.:eek:

All of these humble bundles sold, the large number of people online right now, and the upcoming release of Rising Storm later this year make me very excited about the future of Red Orchestra. :D

Congrats man that was an almost spot on guess!

Upvote 0
Is it correct that many players who bought this game earlier stopped playing the game because it had too many bugs?
It seems like TWI didn't earn much money from the Humblebundle and Steam weekend. Of course they didn't earn the whole 360000 but there's still a big value which TWI still earned with that. What would be a value where they could say:"Yes, we've earned a good amount of money with this."?

Upvote 0
Is it correct that many players who bought this game earlier stopped playing the game because it had too many bugs?
It seems like TWI didn't earn much money from the Humblebundle and Steam weekend. Of course they didn't earn the whole 360000 but there's still a big value which TWI still earned with that. What would be a value where they could say:"Yes, we've earned a good amount of money with this."?

The daily player amount is now on about 3.000 to 6.500 and haven't noticed anyone who complained about any bug over the weekend.
And I'm really sure that the goal with this wasn't to earn money and more advertisement for RO2 and the upcoming RS expansion.
In my opinion it was a great move and the community likes to have a higher amount of players.

Upvote 0
Of course, I'm happy too since I'm new to RO2 and just love the game. I didn't miss a single day playing it. The next expansion will probably be great! I was just asking me those questions because people on the server where I play sometimes tell that they stopped playing when the game was buggy and now they seem to play again.

Upvote 0
LULZ, only 2000+ players now, such a dissapointment I hoped to see 15.000 players, really? I hoped to see many players in the game to be so many that the servers wouldn't be able to hold them, maybe some new content would be appreciated, maybe new tools for engineers, like timed explosives, welding devices, portable mortars, donkeys carrying ammo or, being able to build bridges and destroy them to don't let tanks through. Or being able to build mines, sandbags, or shovel foxholes?

Though I would like to see the following weapons: For Germans: Luger 1911, G43, Stg 44, MG 42, MP 41, flammenwarfer, FG 42, Panzerfaust, Panzerschreck, Model 39 Eiergranate Hand Grenade, Splitterring, S-mine.

For Soviet Union: Mosin Nagant M38, M44, PPD-40, PPS-43, AVS-36, PTRD-41, maybe some swords, knives, shovels, ROKS flamethrower, RGD-33 grenade, RPG-43 anti tank grenade, RPG-6 anti tank grenade and of course Molotov cocktail.

Also a rifle grenade launcher, in Rising Storm we have the knee mortar, can't we also implement, rifle grenade launchers? Or maybe some russian engineer armor?

Upvote 0
LULZ, only 2000+ players now, such a dissapointment I hoped to see 15.000 players, really? I hoped to see many players in the game to be so many that the servers wouldn't be able to hold them, maybe some new content would be appreciated, maybe new tools for engineers, like timed explosives, welding devices, portable mortars, donkeys carrying ammo or, being able to build bridges and destroy them to don't let tanks through. Or being able to build mines, sandbags, or shovel foxholes?

Though I would like to see the following weapons: For Germans: Luger 1911, G43, Stg 44, MG 42, MP 41, flammenwarfer, FG 42, Panzerfaust, Panzerschreck, Model 39 Eiergranate Hand Grenade, Splitterring, S-mine.

For Soviet Union: Mosin Nagant M38, M44, PPD-40, PPS-43, AVS-36, PTRD-41, maybe some swords, knives, shovels, ROKS flamethrower, RGD-33 grenade, RPG-43 anti tank grenade, RPG-6 anti tank grenade and of course Molotov cocktail.

Also a rifle grenade launcher, in Rising Storm we have the knee mortar, can't we also implement, rifle grenade launchers? Or maybe some russian engineer armor?

What? the? hell?

Upvote 0

I'm so disappointed for you as well..lol
Because I would suggest you buy some new specs..
I make it over 3,300 and climbing..:D

Upvote 0

Your latest posts and threads really make you look like you write just for the sake of it. Perhaps you could add something useful instead of bad ideas and posts like this one.

Upvote 0
Your latest posts and threads really make you look like you write just for the sake of it. Perhaps you could add something useful instead of bad ideas and posts like this one.

OK, but really some new content must be added, so that new players would come to play RO 2, because its 2013 and RO 2 was released in 2011, sorry but my expectations are a bit higher than yours, I want some new content, it is a pretty long time since the game was released so I really could hope for something new to be added.

Especially for engineers, they have a lot of potential it isn't used to theyr high value, as like they could construct deffenses, or maybe they could have more types of explosives. Either way, they can be used in many ways, just giving them a few nades to spend and just leaving them like that, isn't the way to go.

They could go more stealthy, like having wire cutters, or welding devices such as blowtorch, to cut-open dors, or vice-versa weld a door so that it can't be opened. Many things can be added, like donkeys to carry the ammo.
Machinegun_Mule.jpg

As for guns many new could be added. But its up to the devs to do so.

Upvote 0