• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How many times have you been killed in the game

Mickg

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 29, 2011
Hi guys how many times have you been killed since you started playing iv'e played 350 hours and been killed about 3,000 times beat that, and now on honour level 57. but a lot of me being killed so much is down to performance issues due to stuttering when explosions or a lot of firing going on my fps goes right down just when im about to move from danger or taking a shot so i die because i nearly freeze to the spot untill the explosions or heavy firring stops, so im supposing there's a sound bug or something.

Don't have an exact number without going in game, but I can tell you it's a lot higher than my kills. Almost every one of those deaths left me saying "God I suck!"

Sometimes I just don't seem to learn. Like when I get sniped and I make it my mission to kill the sniper. Half decent ones will never be in the same place when I go looking for them and I tend to get picked of 3 or 4 times before I give up trying.

I say again, "God, I suck" hehe

Upvote 0
28 hours in-game. I play since day 1 (since Beta, actually), but I don't have much time to play anymore :/

Honour level 37. 517 kills and 500 deaths. Normally playing with ping between 200 - 300 in north american servers (but I'm brazillian).

I know that I suck, but sometimes I go into a LIKE A BOSS killing spree. Most of the time I just get killed horribly... but as I always play as a soviet assault (pepesha FTW), I think that I'm just doing my job being a semi-kamikaze soldier running to the frontline. :p

Upvote 0
For frame of reference (as far as time played is concerned)..
Hours Played: 190
Total Points: 58053
Matches Played: 233

---

Statistics per profile in-game..
Kills: 7980
Deaths: 3346
K/D Ratio: 2.40

Assists: 1268
Headshots: 1171
Tank Kills: 66

I attribute roughly 30% of my kills (at least) to effectively flanking enemy positions and hitting them from the side or rear. Hope to see you all on the battlefield! I've also probably played Tank Commander, at most, in ten matches and generally not for the full duration; I'm all about the infantry action.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
81 hours
Honor level 62
2052 kills
885 deaths
2.31 K/D ratio

Almost exclusively with the KAR98 or Mosin Nagant 9130.

Combined together, I've only used the ppsh, svt, MKB42, AVT, and the P38 about 5% of the time. I'm level 50 on the Mosin and KAR so just for kicks I'll play some of the other weapons to see what all the fuss is about. I just don't have any problems playing against them with my bolts (and yes, as evidenced by my honor level, I'm all about cap zones).

I've never fired the mp40, any of the scoped weaons, the Mg's, (other than fixed emplacements), or other pistols.

Of course, who is to say my stats aren't from playing against bots? One of the reasons these kinds of stats are pretty irrelevant.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Of course, who is to say my stats aren't from playing against bots? One of the reasons these kinds of stats are pretty irrelevant.

Pretty much. I did encounter some guy who got the game within the week and essentially farmed bots on some server that filled up all unused human slots with bots. Presently, I think his Honor rank is around 81 now. It's disappointing that that method of ranking up/gaining xp is there, but it really isn't too appealing as a way to have fun. The AI in the game, even on the harder difficulties, is still pretty poor and it just results in a consistent stream of free kills. Human players react to your actions and are far more dynamic- they provide far more enjoyment when you take them out and when you get taken out by one, you feel compelled to learn from it and do better.

Also, I've been meaning to figure out who exactly frequents the same servers as myself so I can pop them a friend request on here; Currently, the two places I regularly hop onto are the 7thCav & 2.FJg servers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0