• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How far along are we?

dichov

Sep 11, 2010
Denmark
As the title may suggest, I was wondering how far along we (they, the devs) with the development of this game. Judging by the amount of released photage and screenshots, I would say that we're pretty far along, but there is still alot of work to do.

I am certainly looking forward to this game and I still enjoy RO:OST and DH, but the general lack of more "modern" graphics and over all physics kinda clouds the experience compared to more modern, but not that great gameplay wise, games.

So all I really want to know is, if it's closer to january than december 2011.

Also, when will the beta open? I would guess that the early beta would start about 4-6 months prior to release and give the general community about 1-2 months of loadtesting and bug squeezing.

- Dichov

I was a Beta player for ostfront, so do i get to be in the open beta automatically or do i have to apply again?

You'd might read the topic:

We already have a core and extended testing team that we've drawn from the community over the years.

If we do decide to increase the size of one, we will make an announcement at that time.

Upvote 0
I do hope some people that have ever played the original beta test this, It would be nice to hear how people with no RO experience get on with it.

The beta better not have any unlockables, I dont want all the testers just trying to unlock stuff then they should be trying to help make a better game out of a great game.:(

Upvote 0
I do hope some people that have ever played the original beta test this, It would be nice to hear how people with no RO experience get on with it.

The beta better not have any unlockables, I dont want all the testers just trying to unlock stuff then they should be trying to help make a better game out of a great game.:(

The testers should have unlockables, that should be reset after the test ends of course

Upvote 0