• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Horrible sounds?

First off, the trader seems like a f@g and a drug dealer all at the same time. "I like them big, don't you" or something to that effect...
"Hey thats some good stuff I sold you" lmao...

Thats annoying after 5 hours of gameplay.

Hearing reloading every 3 seconds in a full party is kinda annoying as well. Frequency on people saying reloading could be lowered I'm sure...

The monster sounds are okay, but they could be a bit more defined so that you can recognize monsters by their sounds like in L4D, but w/e.

The weapon sounds are the best thing going in the sound department. The game needs a total voice makeover by some people that give a **** and then that'll count for something too. This game has alot of potential, hope the developers keep at perfecting it and updating the graphics and options and it'll be a good game to hold a large fan base for a long time.:D

Upvote 0
Voice acting sux hard. Trader sounds like a phaggish drug dealer...
"I like em big, don't you boys" "Thats some good stuff I sold you"

Best thing goin in the sound department is the gunfire.

The monster sounds are okay, but they could be more defined. Like some real distinct sound/noises made by them to be able to distinguish them apart from the rest of the sounds. *Like L4D, you always know what monsters are lurking by HD sounds*

Other than all that "reloading" "I'm reloading here" is pretty damn annoying hearing it ever 3 seconds. This concludes the real sound analysis of this game.:D

Upvote 0