• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hi Red Orchestra Team!

NSU stands for Neckarsulm Strickmaschinen Union (Neckarsulm Knitting-machine Union) and was a company that made among other things motorcycles and the famous Kettenkrad during ww2. (googled it :) )

He said he has had his NSU motorcycle(I assume the one he's sitting on) on display at the Sinshein Technical Museum for about 4 years and so he can go inside the tanks. He also said he is an IL-2 Sturmvovik fan!

Schoenes M.rad!
Arnolds Br

Last edited:
Upvote 0
TheBeagle said:
NSU stands for Neckarsulm Strickmaschinen Union (Neckarsulm Knitting-machine Union) and was a company that made among other things motorcycles and the famous Kettenkrad during ww2. (googled it :) )

He said he has had his NSU motorcycle(I assume the one he's sitting on) on display at the Sinshein Technical Museum for about 4 years and so he can go inside the tanks. He also said he is an IL-2 Sturmvovik fan!
That's cool. IL2-Sturmovik's a great game; I used to play it though usually offline as I had 56k modem+extremely weak PC (try 533mhz Celeron) back then. Oleg Maddox!

Upvote 0
Case said:
I knew Nazi technology was advanced, but I never expected to see an LCD panel in a Sturmpanther. ;)
Well, DUH! How else do you think they trained???

Here, let me turn the screen on for you::p
tank_hoff.jpg

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Stangfriik said:
Zeiss as in Carl zeiss? only reason I'm asking is that my digital camera has that name on it and someone said it was a good lense..but not knowing much about lenses, I wasn't sure

Yes exactly, Zeiss is a worldwide Producer of Lenses for diverent Task, be it military or civilian Applications, in the second World War it was mostly know for the Targeting Scopes on Tanks.

It's also producing Binoculars, Monoculars, Mircoscopes (also Raster-Electron) and Telescopes.

Upvote 0