• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Help us pick some merchandising!

Help us pick some merchandising!

• Zippo 8 oz steel flask

Votes: 216 52.9%
  • Shot glasses

Votes: 52 12.7%
  • Coffee mug

Votes: 140 34.3%

• Total voters
Mug. Mug and a model of either the IS-2 for a toy or a Panzer IV shown in the Remembering trailer. MUST... HAVE... TOY TANK. Including Russian/German tankers maybe? Or that giant Peppesh one of the devs has been seen carrying :D

Though mug is the only one listed. Just thought more than things that go in your mouth would be nice.

I can also see a model of the Russian grain elevator from one of the maps to have on display at home. Even have a "Mount Surabachi" type flag raising of allied glory! Or perhaps Rising Storm merch? Just toying around with ideas for merch.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Mug. Mug and a model of either the IS-2 for a toy or a Panzer IV shown in the Remembering trailer. MUST... HAVE... TOY TANK. Including Russian/German tankers maybe? Or that giant Peppesh one of the devs has been seen carrying :D

Though mug is the only one listed. Just thought more than things that go in your mouth would be nice.

I can also see a model of the Russian grain elevator from one of the maps to have on display at home. Even have a "Mount Surabachi" type flag raising of allied glory! Or perhaps Rising Storm merch? Just toying around with ideas for merch.

The figurines used in the trailer are made by "Forces of Valor". I actually have the Panzer IV sitting right next to me. (Bits and pieces missing from the years and younger siblings who didn't really care for them)

Reactions: Makino
Upvote 0