• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Help Tripwire Interactive by having fun - join the new beta!

Then I went through for ones that had no errors in the application (Date of birth = 15 is not acceptable answer to the question, .

great, that 15 must come from me. your application form is directed to american users. if i recall right it did not specify how we were to fill in the date, as in the rest of the world we use day-month-year. but i suppose we had to use the completely unlogic american month-day-year system? i wrote 15 03 85, as we have same birthdate me and yoshi...

Upvote 0
ok, i undestand now. no need to get upset.
i thought he meanth that people who started to fill in their birth date with the day first were rejected, i didn't think some people would actually answer just "15" ...

but the form can lead to confusion, as its not stated in what order the date must be filled in, but apparently they are checked by a human, so it doesnt matter anyways

Upvote 0
it says youl get to play the "patch/beta" MONTHS IN ADVANCE. Does that mean that the update is not coming before the end og august/september?

It doesn't really say the next patch is months away, just that beta participants could have access months in advance in the future. Don't think it means this particular patch is months away.

Upvote 0