• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Crash] Having Trouble with loading RO2

When i received RO2 beta as a gift of steam i installed that and was able to play that no problem . But when RO2 the real version came out , i proceeded to install the game . Once it was installed i thought i would try and play it cause i have heard it is amazing game . So i hit the play on my steam library and it started loading the directX9.0c which was good , but then it came up with a unsetup error and then it came up with the UE3Redist icon (GREEN LIGHT) . But in the middle of my screen and it doesnt go away . It sort of freezes my computer and i have to restart my computer to make the problem go away .

So i explained to some of my friends that play the game , they suggested that i verify the game cache , then reinstall the game . So i tried that and it came back to the same problem with unsetup error and the UE3Redist icon (GREEN LIGHT) .

So if anyone has any ideas of fixing this , that would good ??:(:(