• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hardcore/One life mode

Berokix

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 30, 2020
First, love this game, one of the few games thats not cookie cutter and samey like so many others ive played in a long time. Really unique and fun game, definitely my favorite game of the year and cant wait to see what you do next with maneater, tripwire. :D

Now, really love hardcore modes where your save gets deleted if you die, mostly in games where you dont get killed unfairly. Latest Playthrough of Jaws unleashed a few years ago i deleted my save manually the moment I died makes the game way more intense. Some parts can be really unfair in that game though. (The underwater mines labyrinth section is hell)

Played through maneater with the same mindset and though I had a few close calls I managed to complete the game without dying once on the first try. The difficulty felt very well balanced to me, though somewhat easy at times especially at higher levels. But most importantly very fair and no instant death sections.

Would really enjoy a hardcore/one life mode for maneater where your save resets or gets deleted, once you die. Could just manually delete the save but would find an option for it with possible achievement or/and skin unlock for completing it more fun. =)