• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hard difficulty : Something wrong ?

DBShinigami

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
Hello,

Recently, I havee been playing in hard difficulty to level up sharp. But, I noticed some stuff :

- Some Zeds actually do hard attack,
- Scrake and FP deals a lot of damage...
- Hans melee can kill you as quickly as before the nerf,
- Dosh is hard to get in the beginning... (I know it has been nerfed)

So, I was wondering... Am I the only one thinking that Hard difficulty has become harder than before ? I have not seen anything on Hans melee, so, maybe some stuff from suicidal went in the hard mode.

It's still pretty easy - a 6P team can kill Patty in less than 10 seconds if they organize themselves properly and box him in.

I'm not sure how difficult I'd describe that as being... although I have not personally seen what you described about Hans and insta-kill melee attacks returning. The dozen or so times I encountered him over the holiday weekend he didn't seem to have this ability at all.

By a large margin Hard is still probably the preferred difficulty for casuals who like just a small amount of challenge to their waves of brutality. :cool:

Upvote 0
The Hard attack was supposed to be reversed, so they did not do them outside Sui + HoE (I would still like to see them in Hard). Scrake and FP always deal alot of damage when playing in groups. I wouldn't know about Hans. Yeah, it's one element of the game that is somewhat boring, but at the same time I feel it's more balanced now.

Upvote 0