• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

great video on gametrailers !

dgeesi0

Jul 1, 2011
well would love to congratulate you or who ever made the red orc 2 video on gametrailers :cool: excellent work .

pity it took too long to get it out as i feel you have lost alot of hard earned revunue you could of had for future work.

hope your game does well but i would learn from what you have done wrong this time for future projects.

i would of brought the game 6 months ago on pre order but like said before and above you left it too late to convince me.

also i looked at my status if you cant take negitive criticism then its a bit sad as this along with good praise helps just as much in making a great game. if you cant look at both sides your destined to fail .

sad when companies try to make all posts good and this is starting on many gaming forums cause it can effect sales so they either try and shut you up or only allow positive comments threads on there products .

well would love to congratulate you or who ever made the red orc 2 video on gametrailers :cool: Excellent work .

Pity it took too long to get it out as i feel you have lost alot of hard earned revunue you could of had for future work.

Hope your game does well but i would learn from what you have done wrong this time for future projects.

I would of brought the game 6 months ago on pre order but like said before and above you left it too late to convince me.

Also i looked at my status if you cant take negitive criticism then its a bit sad as this along with good praise helps just as much in making a great game. If you cant look at both sides your destined to fail .

Sad when companies try to make all posts good and this is starting on many gaming forums cause it can effect sales so they either try and shut you up or only allow positive comments threads on there products .

*yawn*

Upvote 0
So people cant read? How do you think people made there decision when buying games before the internet? most of them went off the boxart (and some people still do). Trailers dont make or break whether or not the game will sell well, go troll and no one cares.

And lost sales you say, well RO2 on the steam top seller list went from just before trailer around 15th or so right up to 2-3 with only Dues Ex which has justed released beating it.

Also without sales data RO2 is beating MW3 is pre orders on steam.

Upvote 0
why am i a kid cause i said what and why i think that leaving video footage until the last minute of release is bad ? :confused:

how many thousands of sales has this company lost because of this ?

its just the truth i said i hope you enjoy the game and thats it .

What i'm wondering is why do you think it was too late. Was there some sort of a deadline for you?

Upvote 0
What i'm wondering is why do you think it was too late. Was there some sort of a deadline for you?

not a deadline but a decision on whether to purchase with my money or purchase other games that have shown footage. thus making my descision easier. there are a few decent games coming soon so which do you buy ? it helps to have a sign of what the game is as not everyone tells the truth about how good a game is .

there has been alot of garbage pc games in last two years thus i didnt want to chuck more money on the bad game fire ;)

so a video like said of the one shown which i do like would of helped the whole game if done earlier. so no troll just saying honestly yet internet nerds go wild for anything against there fan base :rolleyes:

anyway hopefully they make a free weekend or beta soon for it to be tried so maybe it wont go by as a maybe decent game.

before all the go back to cod boys start i have played red orc 1 and all the similar type games ;) so put the keyboard back :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Harb
Upvote 0
well would love to congratulate you or who ever made the red orc 2 video on gametrailers :cool: excellent work .

pity it took too long to get it out as i feel you have lost alot of hard earned revunue you could of had for future work.

hope your game does well but i would learn from what you have done wrong this time for future projects.

i would of brought the game 6 months ago on pre order but like said before and above you left it too late to convince me.

also i looked at my status if you cant take negitive criticism then its a bit sad as this along with good praise helps just as much in making a great game. if you cant look at both sides your destined to fail .

sad when companies try to make all posts good and this is starting on many gaming forums cause it can effect sales so they either try and shut you up or only allow positive comments threads on there products .

TWI is and indie company, you can't expect lots of ads when they don't have the money to do it.

The whole company is busy finishing the game (they think its much more important to release a polish product than spending time making advertising and producing hype so casual customers like you buy it, and I agree with them).

You want positive rep for being illogical? Really? 6 months ago? The game was probably in alpha stage at that moment, it would have been an awful idea to let the customers preorder the game.

Reactions: Derpus
Upvote 0
not a deadline but a decision on whether to purchase with my money or purchase other games that have shown footage. thus making my descision easier. there are a few decent games coming soon so which do you buy ? it helps to have a sign of what the game is as not everyone tells the truth about how good a game is .

there has been alot of garbage pc games in last two years thus i didnt want to chuck more money on the bad game fire ;)

so a video like said of the one shown which i do like would of helped the whole game if done earlier. so no troll just saying honestly yet internet nerds go wild for anything against there fan base :rolleyes:

anyway hopefully they make a free weekend or beta soon for it to be tried so maybe it wont go by as a maybe decent game.

before all the go back to cod boys start i have played red orc 1 and all the similar type games ;) so put the keyboard back :D
you are one big mind****. If you don't have the money because you already preordered some other games, what prevents you buying the game later? RO2 is not a disposable garbage CoD game, in 6 months it will probably have more maps, tanks, mods etc. it only gets bigger through time and will last YEARS.

But you deny yourself years of good entertainment because a video wasn't released early enough before release lol. Your loss.

Or is this just trolling, you ordered the game but you want to lecture TWI to release videos earlier for next releases?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You do know adverticement is expensive ?
I do not know if gametrailers does ask money or something (btw)

And they did not hype the game, cus they where working on in and still are.
It is just one of those game that take alot of time and are well worked out.

But well I saw it back in 2009? some alpha thingy I was like hmm then I did somediggin and reading wich made me bought RO ostfront.

But well atleast they brought out a very well done trailer.
Since arma 2 I never got into a game really, but know I play ro.. And it was some good spend money.

So I bought ro2 without hesitation.

Upvote 0