• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Got some free weight? Buy the medic pistol

well that's an important selling point, because it basically doubles your pistol ammo in 1 weight block.

more important part is that it lets you heal people from AFAR....and the only loadout that cant carry it mossberg + aa12...all others have 1 spare slot

its particularly usefull on patriarch wave when you have nothing to spend money on...quite usefull when patriarch grabs someone

Upvote 0
Pulverizer + medic's pistol.

That was my main build when playing as zerker, after that I did throw in some double barrels or Scar in there when I could afford them or be arsed to do so. ;)

But yes, I do think that medic's pistol will be a very popular strat due to how cheap it is and how light it is.

Upvote 0
What if they made the default syringe shoot darts with alt-fire?

I think this dart system is really, really cool, but that makes the syringe a bit obsolete for healing others.

I like squeezing the gun in my loadout every now and then, but sometimes it bugs me that now I've got TWO pistols, and the healing one comes up first, and it doesn't level up my current perk (unless I'm a medic, but then again I've already got just that pistol :p).

So, if I just want to help a bit with heals, I'd use the syringe for darts, and if I feel like I'd be better off being able to shoot a bit while helping with heals, I'd buy the pistol (or whatever other medic weapon, if I've got room).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
What if they made the default syringe shoot darts with alt-fire?

I think this dart system is really, really cool, but that makes the syringe a bit obsolete for healing others.

I like squeezing the gun in my loadout every now and then, but sometimes it bugs me that now I've got TWO pistols, and the healing one comes up first, and it doesn't level up my current perk (unless I'm a medic, but then again I've already got just that pistol :p).

So, if I just want to help a bit with heals, I'd use the syringe for darts, and if I feel like I'd be better off being able to shoot a bit while helping with heals, I'd buy the pistol (or whatever other medic weapon, if I've got room).

the medic gun will level your medic regardless of what perk you are...so its not like you are wasting any XP 8it just doesnt show up, cuz only XP for your perk shows up)

and the way it works now...at least medic is mandatory...in KF1 you needed no medic since it was ez to heal people with syringe...now its a must to have medic guns....and ofcourse its not feasible to buy them as other perk

I have like 0 healing as mando and support in KF2...in KF1 I d get maxed medic before anything else and I NEVER played medic

Upvote 0