• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Good people you know. ( Player pictures ) )

Upvote 0
Some posts have been remove, because they were derailing the thread. This thread is not about a person being a cheater or not.

Thanks Ducky.
Now can you also remove the posts about "God Like" players ;)
My intentions was to give credit and celebrate nice and friendly players, more than being a good player.

I had a very nice experience with a lv30 guy playing as TL last night.
He sounded quite young but he was very informative and precise and seamed to be cut out for the role.
He asked for tips and kept his talking to a minimum, it was really a nice surprise.

I don't remember the name exactly but I'll know when I see him again.
I'll post his name and picture when I know for sure.

Oh one more. I was just getting down in position with the SVT 40 sniper when suddenly a guy dumped down on the same spot.
I wasn't happy about that at all, and said loudly on voicechat. HEY I'm lying here.
The poor guy must have jumped because he said he was sorry 3 times because of typing errors :eek:

That made me feel a bit bad so I said NP. When i saw him again shortly after, I called him out and gave him my lv50 SVT 40 sniper and asked him to follow me. I showed him a good spot and he said thanks.
When I got back to Steam much later that night I had a new friend request, witch I accepted.

I was pretty sure this was a new guy but he wasn't. He's got 700h more than me in the game :eek:

What that tells me is that we should perhaps try to chill out a bit, be more friendly and just enjoy the game.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I dont know. Many outstanding RS Players Never Talk, Never do teamplay, play only on the same server where the admins know them and they load fast enough to always have their favourite weapon.
I enjoy People who Communicate much more but communication in RS has become less and less.
I wish I could remember the Name of all the SL1 who didnt care about their kill Score an stayed alive. It is the Most deciding factor on many Maps.:)

Upvote 0