• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Good people you know. ( Player pictures ) )

El_Swine

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
Norway
Duke Of Smellington.

One of my favorite players. Always friendly, calm and collected :)

EDIT: RULES FOR POSTING.
Every player must have a picture and a short introduction.
( Just come back and edit your post if you didn't ;-)

Enable "Steam Community In-Game" and use it to take screenshots of your favorite players.

PS. Its about people you enjoy playing with.
How good they are in the game, is not important, unless of coerce they play SL or TL.

Attachments

• 35450_2013-10-03_00003.jpg
    35450_2013-10-03_00003.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
{Core}BlackLabel

Great team player and TL. Bad *** with the MG.

BTW. Chuy, I told Bravogolf about your post :) and I understand taking pictures of "ghosts" is hard :)

Ya man, he doesnt keep his mouth shut :p but in agood way. Everything coming out of his mouth is all recon. And he mostly plays flamethrower. Flamethrower giving reconnaissance? I though snipers give recon. lol :p interesting person

Upvote 0
Here in Australia, we have a ghost who goes by the name of Sidda. I have over 1700 hours in the game and he is the only player I truly fear. However in general, the Aus/Nz player base is amazing and friendly. Guys like Rabid, RedMenace, KiwiKing and Cat in the Hat make the game worth playing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
harrr..how did i end up here..i hate people and all maps :D:IS2:

Because, like it or not :D You're one of the good guys.

And that's my point. Its about people you enjoy playing with.
How good they are in the game, is not important, unless of coerce they play SL or TL.
( Added the last bit to my first post to make it more clear what this is about )

Last edited:
Upvote 0