• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Global Stats Reset

Global Stats Reset

• Yes

Votes: 718 75.3%
  • No

Votes: 235 24.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NOOOOOO U JELLY MOFO, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

/srs mode on:
Nope? You just have to find the right server where it will record for you, plus a 2nd stat wipe is just too much. Its not like 1 lvl 60 guy is worth 2 lvl 1's, there are only 3 truly useful unlocks and I doubt any1 got them.
Did you notice that weapons get better the more you use them? And so does the soldier itself.

And yes, thats why i'm all for resetting stats if Tripwire even ever admits this problem and finds a way to fix it. It would not be fair for those few who have advanced, but neither is this situation for the rest of us. I'm not very optimistic though that TW will do anything to this.

Last game that caused this much frustration was Snoopy for C64. Unlike in Snoopy, the frustration in RO2 comes from the pile of bugs, crappiest hitreg ever, stats not saving, missed DDE-version "day one weapons" etc. Those things make me feel like developers are almost enjoying this and are laughing all the way to the bank.

Upvote 0
I'd say reset but not because of it being "unfair" that people get upgrading their weapon stats before others. It's mainly because the stats randomly saving and not saving everything at the same rate has greatly skewed many of my stats. Maybe it's OCD, but it really annoys me.
There's also the fact I have a ton of levels on weapon's I haven't touched, which isn't right at all.

Regardless of it seeming like whining or not, imo a reset makes the most sense. I'm sure the people who don't care about stats or hate them couldn't care less about the issue but since it's in the game I want it fixed and started from a "clean slate."

Upvote 0
I am actualy kind of upset. I am not a score or title junkie but after checking out the stat upgrades and the type of rewards you can get in this game really made me want to atleast try to get better at it. If the stats worked I would have been rank 3 assault which would have been pretty cool for me since I use ppsh. I think in my whole RO2 experience I've only seen one other rank 2 guy and it was cool seeing as how we were with bonuses and I can imagine how cool Hero would be and the type of bonuses it will have.

I chose to start over option as I dont mind starting over because I already have my experience with the class of my choice in RO2 so starting over should not be a problem since it's just #'s but still it would have been really cool to have the stats save just for my personal gameplay pleasure.

Upvote 0
Yes, at the moment it's just insane. I don't want achievements and stats I know I didn't earn.

Everyone will rank up in their own time. There is no necessity in resetting stats.

You better be kidding. Since the game went live, I have only 7 hours of gameplay. My fav weapon is the MG34 and mosin nagant. But, uh! according to player stats my fav weapon is MP40 and I have an insane amount of points. Look at the K/D stats too

i5Fwi.jpg

Achievements, I don't think I killed more that 250 enemies in 7 hours of RO2. As an MG34'er it's really hard to get that amount of kills in that time.

I didn't finish the single player campaing neither, I unlocked all that just by completing the first mission.

3IWN3.png

So, yes. A global reset is a must, after they fix the stats and achievement issues

Last edited:
Reactions: grothesj2
Upvote 0
I know that this will be both hated and loved , but I think it should be done.
Due to this bugs , half of the people that are playing , are not progressing , while others are. And I just feel that its not fair , for certain people to advance in ranks / unlocks / levels , while others are -forced- to remain the same , due to a 3rd party bug.

Therefor , I suggest that after next patch ( that will hopefully fix this ) is released , Global stats be restarted.

( Please try to restrain yourself from insults , you can all refer them to me in Private messages -.- )

I'm 50/50 on this, but voted no.... mainly because I don't see the stats as being some race. I'm sure others are trying to race to be the first hero or something, but for me, it's not so important.... I'll get there when I get there and I'll kill plenty along the way with what I already have at my fingertips.

Upvote 0
Definitely needs a reset. I have a bunch of kills as commander even though I haven't played it yet. My kills in general went from 94 to 228 to 118 to 164 and just jumped to 648. My kar98k scoped is showing 4,233.33% accuracy. And I'm definitely not honor 33 yet. Jumped from 13-15 to 33.

Attachments

• ro2.jpg
    ro2.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Resetting stats isn't an "e-peen" thing as many here seem to think, I don't even think anyone but yourself can even see them (not sure about this since i don't care about other players stats.)

But I do want my own stats to be accurate, I want to know just how badly I am doing, what I need to improve at, rethink certain ways I do things etc. Stats is only a small part of this, but very useful IF THEIR ACCURATE. Specially in ways of measuring any improvement.

My stats are waaay too good for how I actually perform right now and it is damn annoying.

Upvote 0