• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Get your refund here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mack_willis said:
and no demo was available when purchasing. Believe me have thought this all through. I KNOW that you can get your money back if you want. Thats if you want.

Well the Demo is announced to come Soon after Release, so why not wait and make sure its to your taste :) ?

Not that you can play the Game earlier if you got the Money back :p

Upvote 0
Its disgusting that these threads get locked, people have a right to feel ripped of at this and the devs and mods are just running from the issues saying up yours we have your money, you aint getting it back thread locked.

This is gonna destroy this communty, this game. the lot.

I have shown a lot of loyalty and patience but the attitude shown to the communtiy which is i remind you made up off paying customers, is totaly wrong.

this is not a mod community, we are paying customers....and treating people who have bought something off you like this is totaly wrong.

Upvote 0
I think its wrong that they wont let people voice thier concerns, no-ones swearing or beign abusive....they paid for a product they cant access....they are been treated wrongly.

i can play the game, but the way they are treating unhappy customers is amazing me, its totaly wrong, what the hell happened to customer services.

Upvote 0
Apocalypse81 said:
Its disgusting that these threads get locked, people have a right to feel ripped of at this and the devs and mods are just running from the issues saying up yours we have your money, you aint getting it back thread locked.

This is gonna destroy this communty, this game. the lot.

I have shown a lot of loyalty and patience but the attitude shown to the communtiy which is i remind you made up off paying customers, is totaly wrong.

this is not a mod community, we are paying customers....and treating people who have bought something off you like this is totaly wrong.

its just lame to be impatient person like many here have occured to be, whining ass off "please release the game", and when after launch some problems occur -> start whining about "FIX NOW OR REFUND".

100% flame and whine, while you could play your magical "best game ever"-game until the problems are solved.

Upvote 0
Mack is getting dragged down the lawsuit road here, forget that. the point is people deserve refunds if they want them under these circumstances. Forget trying to sue (spelling?) tripwire, but getting your money back well thats a reasonable expectation under the circumstances.

the way they are going about saying no...is so wrong. the fact that they are saying no is wrong. tripwire should issue refunds themselves if people want them, im sure the percentage of each purchase they took was high enough.

Upvote 0
Drude said:
its just lame to be impatient person like many here have occured to be, whining ass off "please release the game", and when after launch some problems occur -> start whining about "FIX NOW OR REFUND".

100% flame and whine, while you could play your magical "best game ever"-game until the problems are solved.

again in English please.

Upvote 0
Yeah but there is a limit? Or should we just buy some incomplete software and wait all the time? how does that make sense? See the problem is your all WAY to used to this bs. This isnt right. This is Immoral, Irrisponsible, and Illegal. And if the game doesnt work, should we just sit around and do nothing? If we were to do that than we would be like many of you, and that would be sad.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.