• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

GDC 2010 starts today!

Now i'll have to check the entirety of internet for new info on ROHOS :eek:
We needz moar trailrz:cool:

alright SiC, you do that and I will download ALL the pr0n on the internets, thus filtering your search, making it more hasty and thorough. Yeap, that's what I'm all about, doing my bit for the RO community.. (plus now I got a good excuse in case some one catches me) :p

I have someone in San Francisco...I kinda know Simone Legno, the guy who created tokidoki...he lives there last time I emailed him...I'll hit him up with a weird email or something :p

Upvote 0
Speaker: Alan Wilson (Vice President, Tripwire Interactive LLC)
Date/Time: Friday (March 12, 2010) 9:00am — 10:00am
Location (room): Room 309, South Hall

gogo guys!
do we have someone from san francisco?

**** I was living in SF 6 months ago and moving back in about 3 :(

Ren and Stimpy freaks me out too... nearly as bad as Courage the Cowardly dog.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
alright SiC, you do that and I will download ALL the pr0n on the internets, thus filtering your search, making it more hasty and thorough. Yeap, that's what I'm all about, doing my bit for the RO community.. (plus now I got a good excuse in case some one catches me) :p

I have someone in San Francisco...I kinda know Simone Legno, the guy who created tokidoki...he lives there last time I emailed him...I'll hit him up with a weird email or something :p

Fine, we can make a good deal out of that. No pron, no new info! :cool:

Upvote 0
taken from:[url]http://www.gamasutra.com/blogs/MarkDeLoura/20100308/4616/Game_Engines_at_GDC_2010.php[/URL]

Unfortunately not all of these engines are showing publicly at GDC. But I hope that this summary article helps you in your quest to find a game engine. You may notice that both Epic's Unreal Engine and Valve's Source Engine are missing from this list - they both are behind closed doors at the show, and making some significant press releases over the next few days, so I felt comfortable letting them speak for themselves.

wonder what these press releases are about.......

Upvote 0
well seeing as the presentation is tomorrow, friday, i kinda expected not to hear much before then. imagine if the news came out yesterday.....alan would be getting bombarded with questions about the game during his presentation instead of questions about how to maximize financial resources. :eek::D

also, the 14th (happy 4 year birthday ROOST!!!!) isn't until sunday......does this mean we'll might actually see TW devs posting news and working on the weekend? anyone else willing to contribute to giving them overtime pay? :p

Upvote 0