• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Gawd I HATE summer...

Summer = Yardwork(Spending money for gas, weedeater line, ect):(
Summer = HIGH utility bills(Gotta stay cool! Meaning more money) :(
Summer = Hotties in next to nothing, Priceless! :D

WickedPenguin said:
Summer = More thunderstorms, so less flying... :(

Summer = More thunderstorms, so more time indoors playing games :)

Summer = Time to catch up on the 15 half-finished bodies I've got laying around
Fixed! lol

Upvote 0
as an athiest do you deny the existance of a god? if you do go through all the trouble to deny god and declare yourself an athiest then I would consider you just as religious as some born again nutbag:D

as for me I just don't care. there could be a god, there could be many gods for all I know, but I am just gonna live my life any way I want:cool: I can't be bothered to even have any kind of opinion about god

Upvote 0
SnotRocket said:
I think the sun is that big yellow thing in the sky that hurts, Grobut.

I belive i have experianced a similar phenomenon in my travels to the south of europe, also, the sky there was a strange blue'ish colour, and the air seemed oddly devoid of falling non alcoholic liquids, i am unsure what to make of it all, the experiance left me dazzled and in great pain as my skin suddenly turned bright red.. i belive this "sun" must be a weapon, possibly part of an alien plot to invade the earth.

Upvote 0
I hate summer, my insipid pasty-white ice and snow loving ass cannot tolerate:

Sun
Warmth
Heat
Bright Light
Humidity
500 pound people in bikini's
Any other people
Sweating
High Temperatures
Insects the size of Vultures
Full Moons - i get sunburnt by them well enough, let alone the Sun.

Bah, gimme cold and 20 feet deep snow and 100mph winds on a desolate unpopulated wasteland someplace, then i'll break out the sunbed and joy-joy.

Upvote 0