• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Game of the Year 2010

Game of the Year 2010

• StarCraft II

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Mafia II

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • God of War III

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heavy Rain

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Civilization V

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Fallout: New Vegas

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Halo: Reach

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mass Effect II

Votes: 22 34.4%
  • Red Dead Redemption

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Battlefield: Bad Company 2

• Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Hello Kitty Horse Adventure 2010

Votes: 11 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I kind of agree with DraKon2k here. The Poll included almost every critically acclaimed game of the year across all formats. There isn't one game there shouldn't be on the list for a game of the year poll. I think he covered everything quite well.

Games like AC:2 are considered a 2009 games because it's the year it first came out for any format. If this was a PC only poll then I would agree that AC:2 should be there.

Only so many games can be included in a Poll and in order to keep people happy it might be better to just make a new PC only game of the year Poll.

42744906.jpg
Agreed, you could've simply added Arrowhead or other games that people think are missing if you thought necessary. Instead you turn it into a "let's all feel good by hating this guy together"-fest. Great job.

I voted SC2 as Civ V was such a disappointment. I just started playing minecraft, and it's my personal favourite atm.

Last edited:
Upvote 0