• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Game length choice intermittently non-functional

Flopsweat

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 20, 2019
That's about it. Randomly after joining a game, I see it's set to Medium 7 Waves, despite having it set to Short 4 Waves. This started happening after the last Back & Kickin' Brass update, anybody else experience this on PS4? It happens maybe 75% of the time I join any match on any difficulty.

Same thing is happening on the Xbox.

Worse still, if you choose to find a game on the US West server, you'll inevitably get put into a bizarre game where there are two players on Steam Fortress, with Volter. All three are standing still with them saying their lines over and over again. Last I checked, the game time counter is at 12000 minutes. Nothing you can do here except quit out, and maybe change servers.

Reactions: Ic0n0clast
Upvote 0
Never mind, that glitched game I mentioned is gone already from US West servers.

General matchmaking is still not working properly though, I'm not getting placed in games of my preferred wave length. It seems like no matter what I choose, the default wave length setting that is used is "ANY".

This happens on both Xbox and PS4.

Upvote 0