• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Game is awesome, Loving it.

RO2 is the game I've been waiting for, ever since downloading the first (Excellent) DoD 1.0 release in January 2001. then, RO:Ost in its mod days, which was doing a great job, but now after having played RO2, there's just no return.

it feels right. it sounds excellent. it's beautiful like the twin peaks theme. it has all the tools to become an excellent team game, once players in TE realize what they're supposed to do, and the maps are excellent IMO, each and every one of them. I have fallen in love.

Upvote 0
Just saw so much negativity on on almost every topic on the forum. Thought I would remind everyone that the game is awesome and most people really like it, I'm sure the issues will be ironed out at release or soon after, its a beta after all. I hope everyone who is so angry about one thing or another not being perfect will give the game a chance after the official release..I think It will be much improved.

I haven't been this obsessed with a Multiplayer shooter for a long time and its only beta, cant wait till Tuesday...actually Friday since I gotta work nights all week.

Haven t played the new set of maps much yet, but they seemed really badass. I cant remember the name of it, but the map that wasn't barracks or grain elevator was my favorite, awesome map.

+1 :cool:

Upvote 0
I love the game too, and it really has potential for anything, but it is just way too buggy to be played actively at this moment. Release date is set for tomorrow, but it is not likely that it is going to happen, or at least the game won't be as polished as it should be.

I'm hoping that at some point developers will be able to wipe out all of those hundreds of bugs and to fine tune graphical performance so that i can run the game with decent FPS on my GTX580 and 4.2GHz i7 using settings that look even remotely like all modern games should look like.

Thanks Tripwire for trying to make a game that at least tries to be something else than all of those mass market cod's.

Upvote 0
Just saw so much negativity on on almost every topic on the forum. Thought I would remind everyone that the game is awesome and most people really like it, I'm sure the issues will be ironed out at release or soon after, its a beta after all. I hope everyone who is so angry about one thing or another not being perfect will give the game a chance after the official release..I think It will be much improved.

I haven't been this obsessed with a Multiplayer shooter for a long time and its only beta, cant wait till Tuesday...actually Friday since I gotta work nights all week.

Haven t played the new set of maps much yet, but they seemed really badass. I cant remember the name of it, but the map that wasn't barracks or grain elevator was my favorite, awesome map.
I see too much unfounded adolescent praise and little negativity on this forum. Maybe you are quite selective in your perception?

If you want to read what other people really think about this game, visit the other forums that have opened threads about this game. Alot more balanced and independent views there. And no, they are not all negative.

Reactions: Oo.k.
Upvote 0
Auto balance is a game breaking mechanic for me, even though I thoroughly enjoy the rest of the game.

There doesnt seem to be much activity here from any community guys, mods or devs. Is there some kind of communication black out in beta or what? Its too late now, im not begging for a response, im walking away.

This broken mechanic is enough to have put me off. Ive asked steam for a refund. If it does it does, if it doesnt well ill just have to accept that ill be defying auto balance and stacking with the rest of you.

Reactions: Oo.k.
Upvote 0
Auto balance is a game breaking mechanic for me, even though I thoroughly enjoy the rest of the game.

There doesnt seem to be much activity here from any community guys, mods or devs. Is there some kind of communication black out in beta or what? Its too late now, im not begging for a response, im walking away.

This broken mechanic is enough to have put me off. Ive asked steam for a refund. If it does it does, if it doesnt well ill just have to accept that ill be defying auto balance and stacking with the rest of you.

??? By auto balance you mean the team balancing? Game breaking? At beta stage? *sigh*

If you don't get a refund then that might be the best thing happening to you.
I am certain it will be the best MP-FPS so far. Give it some time and with mods and patches it will satisfy almost everyone's needs and desires of a game at a discount price.

Be patient!

"Kommt Zeit, kommt Rat!"

Upvote 0
I am like that with bugs, I know bugs will be fixed and ironed out.

I cant be sure this feature will be changed, especially since the general word is that noone wants to be the one being balanced and everyone just switches back. So its working as intended for most. This does also tell me a lot about the community im joining, if this isnt an obvious issue, well there isnt much hope.

Sorry, but my patience was already being worked, but it runs out with this one.

Upvote 0
I am like that with bugs, I know bugs will be fixed and ironed out.

I cant be sure this feature will be changed, especially since the general word is that noone wants to be the one being balanced and everyone just switches back. So its working as intended for most. This does also tell me a lot about the community im joining, if this isnt an obvious issue, well there isnt much hope.

Sorry, but my patience was already being worked, but it runs out with this one.

Rich,

Why post this in what was supposed to be a "praise/positive" thread?

There is a a "BUG" section to the forums you know. Or if not a bug than a "SUGGESTION" section as well.

I see you doing the same thing on the STEAM forums as well. Everytime anyone has something good to say there you are spouting the same crap......at least post it in the section/threads it belongs in.

:cool:

Upvote 0
Loved Every minute of the 40+ hours I spent on the beta.Patiently waiting for the release.Thanks TWI for all the hard work and for allowing me to have a chance to test the game.This is the best game to come out on PC in years and I'm sure as time goes by it will continue to grow and evolve . Really what PC gamers needed for a while now ! I wonder how long it will take me to get the 400+ hours like I have on KF. :D

Upvote 0