• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Crash] Game Crashes On Launch

Eleli

Sep 28, 2015
So I have been playing RO2 since 2012 or 2013 and aside of some crashes here and there it has always worked perfectly. Recently after not touching the game for a month or two I have decided to play it again, I never uninstalled the game but when I launched it a the first time setup thing poped up and said something about "CleaninIS" but it quickly disapeared and the game launched but as soon as I got to the menu the game froze and crashed. This keeps happening, I many posible solutions like verifiying the game chech, deleting the INI files in MyGames>Red Orchestra 2> Config and deleting everything in Cleanin.bat and nothing seems to work. Am I the only one getting this right now? Is there any way to fix the problem?

I am using a Radeon 6770 Sapphire (Which is somewhat of an old card) and an I5-3570K but the game worked on this computer before.

Thanks in advance.