• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Game crashes after every load screen or during game play.

HEADSHOT676

Sep 10, 2015
My game decides to take 30 sec's or more to load in the map after its done loading threw the menu, then once I start playing it will be okay for some matches and it will randomly crash and will also crash when i just joined the server this is a constant battle I've been happening with it and I've only had this game for a day...

Here's the latest's crash log I have while playing
View attachment unreal-v7258-2015.09.10-02.54.32.dmp

Very Helpful

Very Helpful

Thank's for all the technical support I don't know what to do with all my reply's on each support thread's, P.S the technical support here is selective to only easy and dramatic situations keep noted especially when a lot of threads now a days are focused on random disconnection and such as my problem, I've given you all the required info and nothing for almost 2 weeks not even a reply but with a total views of 45 and counting we can achieve nothing so what real technical support is there for this game.??

Upvote 0
At this stage in the life of the game, it appears that technical support is pretty much players supporting other players, if they have the time and inclination, and even visit this section of the forums. The short version is, help yourself. A great community tech guide can be found here [url]http://steamcommunity.com/app/35450/discussions/0/846960628198130515/[/URL]

Upvote 0
My game decides to take 30 sec's or more to load in the map after its done loading threw the menu, then once I start playing it will be okay for some matches and it will randomly crash and will also crash when i just joined the server this is a constant battle I've been happening with it and I've only had this game for a day...

Here's the latest's crash log I have while playing
View attachment 16507

Try to attach the log file created when you launch the game. After you crash, the errors will be in the very bottom of the file. Sometimes they are helpful, sometimes not.

Deleting your RO2 folder from MyDocuments/MyGames often solves many problems. The steam guide that oldslowguy linked is very helpful also. Is this only happening on certain servers or all of them? Can you play offline without crashing? Don't expect any "official" support on here either. Its just the stragglers on here helping each other out.

Good Luck!

Upvote 0
Try to attach the log file created when you launch the game. After you crash, the errors will be in the very bottom of the file. Sometimes they are helpful, sometimes not.

Deleting your RO2 folder from MyDocuments/MyGames often solves many problems. The steam guide that oldslowguy linked is very helpful also. Is this only happening on certain servers or all of them? Can you play offline without crashing? Don't expect any "official" support on here either. Its just the stragglers on here helping each other out.

Good Luck!

I have this happening to me in every lobby and i'm a little hesitant to delete that folder due to its nature what are the cons if i delete the folder so i know if it happens? And thank you for the reply's you guys are the first after many threads. I haven't played offline but when i do play in any lobby no matter how many players my games takes 1-2 mins for the loading screen for the initial map and another 30 sec -min to load a screen into the actual game where i can choose my class but sadly only rifleman is always left, i'll defiantly look into this guide up here and will be looking forward to your reply's thanks again guys!

Upvote 0