• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Crash] Game crash since the workshop "update"

Sdeip

May 24, 2012
Hi,

since the "upgrade" to use the workshop to download new maps, my game crash after 1,5 minutes, on the menu.

It's really boring ! Everything was fine before.

I've already uninstalled and re-installed the game.

I've uninstalled, cleaned the registre, check if everything was really uninstaled (manualy check repectories) and re-instaled enverything.... But didn't work.

I've check the cache of the game also

I'm sorry for my bad English.

(my 2 last dump files)

Last edited:
Hey just thought I would let you know I was having this same issue. I was crashing when a few of the maps I had subscribed to tried to download would update, ie winterwald. Just unsubscribe to the map/maps that are causing you to crash. I also can't play the game while the maps are dowloading otherwise I'll crash so watch out for that.

Upvote 0
Hey just thought I would let you know I was having this same issue. I was crashing when a few of the maps I had subscribed to tried to download would update, ie winterwald. Just unsubscribe to the map/maps that are causing you to crash. I also can't play the game while the maps are dowloading otherwise I'll crash so watch out for that.

I unsuscribe from everymap.

The game continue to try to dowload maps...

Nice "upgrade" tripwire :)

Upvote 0