• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Full Launch Date - November 18th

Cheeki Breeki;n2266461 said:
The last perk was supposed to be some kind of martial artist... Is the katana being merged into zerkers perk + release date announced means that you dropped the idea?

In the latest livestream they said they scrapped martial artist but instead have a different perk that will come out before official release.

Upvote 0
Lorkenpeist;n2266467 said:
In the latest livestream they said they scrapped martial artist but instead have a different perk that will come out before official release.

I read this and had to go back to the livestream just to see if it was true.
I'm actually really sad about that because I was looking forward to the Martial Artist class the entire time.
But at least it'll be cool for TW to release a perk that nobody has a clue about yet, until something's leaked or they release information abt it.

Reactions: Orchal
Upvote 0
Stumbles the Klutz;n2266475 said:
I read this and had to go back to the livestream just to see if it was true.
I'm actually really sad about that because I was looking forward to the Martial Artist class the entire time.
But at least it'll be cool for TW to release a perk that nobody has a clue about yet, until something's leaked or they release information abt it.

Yeah, I was looking forward to another melee perk too :( I'm also sad because I bought an extra katana skin, thinking the price would go up when MA came out...

Upvote 0
WHAAAAAT!?

So the only new perk I was really hyped about got scrapped!?

It's such a shame! It had so much potential! It could have been the "glass cannon" of the melee tree. Being fairly weak,but dealing strong attacks (maybe on backstabs or very "accurate" blow) . Along with the many martial weapons... Darn. Instead we got Commando 1.5 :/

I'm REALLY hoping this other perk will be very creative and unique.

Reactions: Orchal and Kothre
Upvote 0
Well,I was being kinda unfair yesterday because of the lack of Martial Artist. But full release is , of course, very good news! Finally seeing the fully-fledged game... Polished,balanced and fun to play. I'm certain I'll play it even more than the first game !

And of course,I hope we'll still get plenty of killing floor-goodness even after release ;) (even if it's just by mods!)

Upvote 0