• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation Flare gun modelled and textured in Blender

It looks too simple, but I guess I can't judge until I see the final.

Anyway, I'd rather see a flaregun that looks like this

300px-Flaregun.jpg

Upvote 0
Well if its ever added I think it should do damage that is less then a 9mm body shot.

Reason being - its a flare gun. I do not know the true potential of the flare gun but i expect it to basically be as powerful as a rubber bullet and maybe cause 3rd degree burns!

If this is added i want it too shoot flares out and those be basically a light source for dark areas :p

----------------------------------------------
the coding behind this would probably be epix.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well if its ever added I think it should do damage that is less then a 9mm body shot.

Reason being - its a flare gun. I do not know the true potential of the flare gun but i expect it to basically be as powerful as a rubber bullet and maybe cause 3rd degree burns!

If this is added i want it too shoot flares out and those be basically a light source for dark areas :p

So you want this weapon to be boring because lolrealism?
Come on.

Upvote 0
Well it wont be boring it reminds me too much of TF2 xD

I just think a firebug should have any other use except illuminating and frankly id love the ability as a medic to purchase a flare gun and just shoot it and light up a room (OF COURSE FIREBUG COULD have some attributes which allow the light to be stronger whatever.)

I just don't think it should be used as a weapon but maybe a tool, and maybe have the ability too stick into a specimen?! :D? Then it could be like an mp7m!
and also the weapon would probably have limited ammo :/

Upvote 0

Flares can easily ignite and produce over 3000 degree of hotness so it would easily be the most badass weapon to kill a zombie.

Upvote 0
Flares can easily ignite and produce over 3000 degree of hotness so it would easily be the most badass weapon to kill a zombie.

Prodigy has coded a mutator that gives the flare gun functionality to the 9mm, it isn't a flare in that it makes a weeny explosion when it lands and it uses the husk fireball as the projectile model. But it's a very badass weapon I must say.

Upvote 0