• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Flak 18 AA + Lefh 18

lallup

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 9, 2013
italy
Been working tonight for some modders! i finished one AA flak model+ 3 damaged flak models for side missions (distructible objects) done the same with the lefh18 !! hope you like it : )

Last edited:

kapulA

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 4, 2006
Croatia
I hope you won't neglect the historical-accuracy-stickler front and will include Dunkelgelb skins for Heroes of the West ;)

Scum82

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 29, 2013
To celebrate this occasion I shall quote a poem by a wise British poet describing these fantastic looking objects:

Boom boom boom boom
Boom boom boom boom
Boom boom boom boom
BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Lemonater47

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 25, 2014
To celebrate this occasion I shall quote a poem by a wise British poet describing these fantastic looking objects:

Boom boom boom boom
Boom boom boom boom
Boom boom boom boom
BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM
Ahh the great Baldric. But it was a WW1 poem.

lallup

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 9, 2013
italy
I hope you won't neglect the historical-accuracy-stickler front and will include Dunkelgelb skins for Heroes of the West ;)
Dunkelgelb wat? is this the correct color palette you wanted? >D

Last edited:

lallup

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 9, 2013
italy
LOL, upgrade or die, sarcasm noted. :p

Suggestion, maybe provide two models of the 88, the base, and the gun. That way mappers can tweak the elevation. Cheers.
yea thats a nice idea, will do. just updated the dunkel pattern :D

Last edited:

kapulA

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 4, 2006
Croatia
Haha, personally I like my Dunkelgelb a bit more dunkel and desaturated, as in the first screen, but hey, you're the artist! :p

lallup

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 9, 2013
italy
Haha, personally I like my Dunkelgelb a bit more dunkel and desaturated, as in the first screen, but hey, you're the artist! :p
you are right, but i like to base my job on the peoples feedbacks :D

where can i publish these models for ro2 mappers?

nymets1104

Dec 18, 2012
USA
i can see about including them in the next update that way all mappers can access them from SDK