• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

skittlesareyum47

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
maybe if ur lieing on the ground dieing some one can finish u off in 2 ways this can be done

A: u stab the guy or something and the guy has a certain death animation

B: similar to GOW the person finishing who ever off has there own animation of them finishnig the person off. and u can see ur self being finished off through ur own eyes. when i say through ur own eyes i mean something like in moh pacific assault (which is one of few actaully good moh games) when ur on the ground dieing and lets say a japanese would put his hand in front of his face and tur naway a little bit and wince a little and shoot and then darkness O_O also when ur on the ground and u get bayonetted and stuff. just soem cool thoughts

keep in mind the whoel seeing hrough ur own eys can also be incorporated for method A. also i must give credit other wise id be a d***, i got the idea of the throguh ur eyes from one of TWB*JimMiller's post