• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Finally some players who know what they are doing!

.:iGi:.U.G.H.

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 15, 2006
I had the pleasure of playing along side some guys from a clan called Sumio (I think) last night and it was great as they actually tried (and succeded) to lead our team to victory each time over the course of the 4 maps I played with them! :) They actually got into bases in numbers along with me and didn't sit back sniping like so many RO players I see do. :(

I get sick of telling people to push up so it was great to have 4 others doing exactly they same thing. We actually managed to get to the Reischtag (sp?) on Konigsplatz as allies in about 7mins which is a new record for me. :cool: Until last night it's only really been the C3LL guys i've seen making a positive team effort to win a round. :)

.:iGi:.U.G.H. said:
I had the pleasure of playing along side some guys from a clan called Sumio (I think) last night and it was great as they actually tried (and succeded) to lead our team to victory each time over the course of the 4 maps I played with them! :) They actually got into bases in numbers along with me and didn't sit back sniping like so many RO players I see do. :(

I get sick of telling people to push up so it was great to have 4 others doing exactly they same thing. We actually managed to get to the Reischtag (sp?) on Konigsplatz as allies in about 7mins which is a new record for me. :cool: Until last night it's only really been the C3LL guys i've seen making a positive team effort to win a round. :)

Yeah, suomi (it's finnish for Finnland) are a bunch of nice fellows, and they've been around RO as long as I can remember (back in the mod days), with only one short "break".

Just remember when you play with them to drop the occasional "Saatana", "Vittu", "Perkele" or "Lakkahillo" to make thme feel at home :D

Upvote 0
[-project.rattus-] said:
Yeah, suomi (it's finnish for Finnland) are a bunch of nice fellows, and they've been around RO as long as I can remember (back in the mod days), with only one short "break".

Ah right cool. I was trying to work out where they were from by their accents. They were saying some funny stuff. :D

Just remember when you play with them to drop the occasional "Saatana", "Vittu", "Perkele" or "Lakkahillo" to make thme feel at home :D

I'll remember that for when I see them on next. :cool: (What do they mean? lol)

Upvote 0
DirtyRat said:
last night on basovka in the first round we had 6 C3ll guys as Axis, and we won the round in about 3mins!!! Yes the teams were fair...unfortunately next round we split up to balance the teams and got owned!

Glad to hear another clan are encouraging teamwork on their server :)

It was on your server. ;) I only saw you on for 1 round I think DirtyRat.

Upvote 0
DirtyRat said:
last night on basovka in the first round we had 6 C3ll guys as Axis, and we won the round in about 3mins!!! Yes the teams were fair...unfortunately next round we split up to balance the teams and got owned!

Glad to hear another clan are encouraging teamwork on their server :)

it's really a shame you C3LL dudes only run the infantry maps. I'd love to game there.

Upvote 0