• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Few suggestions to Freshen game expierence

As long as you keep Scrakes and FP out of the first 3 rounds I think that this should definatly be implemented. The only reason why I see this never being implemented is that this is a lot of work it would require a lot of coding I think?

Trader time is fine even if you have a perfect team your not going to have enough time to get back to your "good" place (if you **** up which is very easy). If this had been suggested like with only the old maps maybe because in the new maps there is no "good" spot there is skill in knowing how to setup a defence where the trader is. Me and my friends end up trying outrageous places and they work perfectly so I see no need for this to be implemented.

Azzuki points out a good fact allowing players to walk through each other to get into the trader would also stop groups of people from blocking people out of the trader till they are paid money.

Last edited:
Upvote 0