• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Favorite Kill Type/Style

Favorite Kill Type/Style

• Gibs/Explosives

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • Slice-n-Dice

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Shotgun Kill

Votes: 32 31.4%
  • Boom! Headshot!

Votes: 20 19.6%
  • Incendiary Kill

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Riddle em' with bullets!

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • I treat all of my children with equal love

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • I dislike any of these; I am a pacifist! Dont shoot!

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters
I would say shotgun if it wasn't for that annoying glitch where the bullets don't register probably a third of the time. Watching everything die from a single shot is satisfying, but unloading an entire shell into a gorefast at point blank and having them march right through it really sucks. :(

yeah i know it sucks specially if that gore you've been lining up your shot managed to get a chunk of you, but i have read somewhere (kf guide/tactic section) that the shotty's center sight is not in the center of the screen like most guns, but in the right... or left (sorry i forgot) so unless you fire a shotty using it's iron sight, it wont take out the enemy in your face 100%, it also said that the best way to get through this is to use the flashlight and take one step back so you can see exactly where the pellets will cover..

Upvote 0
I choose Shotgun!

I choose Shotgun!

I normally jump around alot with types of kills though. I would go for shotgun kills mainily becuase the Greatest feeling is opening a sealed door then blasting up + 20 ZED's With a Hunting shotgun gun double blast then into a quick switch to the shotgun/AA12 afterwards to clear the rest.

Upvote 0
Gibs/Explosives

my favorite kill style is to play on lower difficulties as a commando with an M32

increased reload speed
ZED time extentions

nothing is more satisfying then popping off 6 grenades and every time it explodes into a huge red cloud of gibs and blood it makes that PEEEEOOOOOOW sound as it extends ZED time

Life is good. B-]

Upvote 0
1 bullet, 1 time, 1 SharpShot.

Why fire 20, when 1 is enough.

Looks like you have "efficient" down; now all you need are those plans and a polite attitude.

And it may seem like you don't know any clots personally to make plans to kill, but be aware....they are masters of disguise
Spoiler!

Upvote 0